.

Friday, July 22, 2005

An anagram that even Philippine politicians (and masses) can('t) spell

Discovered a site that can jumble words into more fun words. Here's the link (http://www.anagramsite.com/) . While I'm putting names and reading joke results, I'm also thinking of Philippine politics at the same time.

So I put up the name that is currently hot in this country: Our President, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

I typed it in (without the mac word) and discovered a phrase that fits into what's currently happening in our country, that is, the wiretapping and election cheating scandal:

liar arroyo go

Just put up another word that makes it fit for adverising, and whalla!

liar arroyo go [away]!


Probably the people who hates her so much would be proud of me.

But then again, maybe they're not gonna hear me form here, even if I AM in the Philippines, my own country.

No comments: