.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines, Retreat

Uh... Valentines Day, yet another way of people to make money. I'm sick of it.

Today I saw the price increase of almost anything you could buy. Food, water, entertainment... even transportation. These things pain me. Like I would really want to slit the throats of this greedy morons if only I could.

Speaking of Valentines, my sister declared this day as Bumming day, as she (and her friend) shall slump down their beds and fall unconscious. Anyway, I thought she said Bombing day i.e. terrorist are coming to town to make us hallucinate again, because if it did... er... nevermind.

====

Tomorrow is our day of Retreat, the day when we reflect on our lives, change it, and mess it up again. As usual, I shall hear whimpering, weeping, and heartbreakings. And the bad thing about it is that I shall be out for two days. My recommended daily allowance for leave is a day and a half. This literally means I'll be homesick... lest something entertaining sprouts up.

No comments: