.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Amnesia

Summer is probably the worst weather for my head. All around April I've got nothing useful to write in this blog. I could only muster pointless crap about my own experiences. And if there were something worth posting here, I could only put up a few bits of it and the rest of it dissolves in my head. I am really one lousy blogger.

Until the summer heat disappears, my brain drain syndrome would stay and kick the crap out of my head.

=====

What should I write now? I don't know. Probably depends on the weather. Physical, mental, social.

But I've got nothing to write. There's nothing interesting going on. And there's nothing that could provoke my mind to write something.

...

But then, I could always write nonesense.

But what nonesense?

...

No comments: