.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Comment Spam

Looks like people have been finding ways to deliver junk to everyone's backdoor and cause havoc to millions.

This week I received what I thought to be a good comment for my wares. Unfortunately, it turned out ot be some advertising for some college degree. Here's the excerpt of the advertising. I've stripped out personal contact information so as to prevent unwary people from being tempted to get this ware.
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (deleted)

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(deleted) call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I don't know if this is genuine, or if the guy who sent it has hit other people's blogs (or websites). One things for sure, I'm thankful I don't live in the US, for now.

No comments: