.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

changes that will happen to my life in june

1. College. I will never see anymore the rituals that I usually encounter in my elementary and high school life. This is adulthood, after all. Now I must work for money to support my life and education. Which is bad because I don't want to leave my childhood life. But then again, I'd be tagged a retard.

2. Vacation's over. Back to school equals the return of the pain in the ass. I'll feel myself sinking in quicksand again. Of course I don't exclude the teachers, as they get more whammy than their students. Many schools in the Philippines (exempting private schools) would need to make more than two shifts to accommodate thousands of students that had enrolled. As a result, the kids don't learn much.

3. Will & Grace ends run on TV. The local TV channel is almost done with it's airing of Will & Grace. Though I'm not too much of a fan of the sitcom I really like the kick the show gives to several people (because I guess there are only a handful of literate people here in the Philippines). Well, I don't know what I should do after the show ends.

4. Now what? I don't know.

No comments: